My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
11:13 PM
It's one of the few nights I'm feeling good. (and it's because Pearl's coming!)
School is not slowing down and it does feel like tomorrow's not coming. Mind can focus on anything else but shuts down at the mere mention of neurons and neurotransmitters. Even chocolates can't keep me focus anymore.
Starting to feel the heat from my classmates. They're at least 10 chapters ahead of me. I figured by the end of this week I finish up to 20 chaps and for next I'll finish the remaining 10, I should be well covered. Somehow, the notes for this sem isn't that appepitizing..
Spent a lot of time thinking before I slept last night. Having some private time to myself is a good thing it seems. Woke up feeling like I own the world. This time, I counted my blessings and the feeling of contentment stayed. I wonder how long the cycle will repeat itself though.
A friend offered me a ciggie today and I said no. I think surfing the net for the side effect of ciggies does put it off. I can't wait to say... 'I don't smoke, drink and club' again. =)
Welcome fossil-hood!
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!